Friday, July 20, 2012

Custodians of Freedom










New Exhibition of Freedom -  NO Enemy Face

Freedom in My Heaven



Ali Amouri, wrote on his account before he was martyred. From Hama, and martyred in Qaboun, Damascus suburbs.
“We went out to for this great people, we went out to say no for injustice.
When I die, I won’t imagine how my father would feel.
My mom will be surprised; she will lie millions of time until she brings herself to believe it.
My brothers,,, it will take them time to comprehend. They will remember how we spent our days and nights. They will remember our laughs and cries. My friends will miss me. I won’t respond to their messages anymore. They will miss hanging out with me. Death is near, so forgive me if I have made a mistake, and forgive me".

Welcome the Great Freedom  Gate!
Show the Power! Show the Freedom!