Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A HUGE CRACK


Syria crisis: first diplomat has defected, reports say - live updates

The Syrian National Council claimed that Nawaf al-Fares, Damascus's first ambassador to Baghdad in more than 30 years, had joined the opposition and pledged that more diplomats would soon follow his lead...

Syria ambassador to Iraq defects
Nawaf al-Fares issues an exclusive statement to Al Jazeera confirming that he has defected and urges others to join.


"I announced my resignation as Syrian ambassador to Iraq as I also declare my defection from the Syrian Baath party," said Fares on Wednesday.
"I urge all honest members of this party to follow my path because the regime has turned it [the party] to an instrument to kill people and their aspiration to freedom."
O Man, what a great honourable thing for his Syria!

Annan his comrades Russia and China should know when wind blow to vines fig trees groves where olive molt over her fertile soil her new season the promised season for her courageous people will govern her raveling beauty!!