Saturday, January 26, 2013

US Moral Obligation To Syrian People Struggle


"I repeat here today: our policy is not containment. It is prevention and the clock is ticking on our efforts to secure responsible compliance," he told the panel.
            …
The above incoming US Secretary of State  Mr Kerry, I like the above, it is my kind of thinking! I used managed project where you were dealing with  hundred of people. First few months into new project I almost always had cold sweats and nightmares! Anyway one of hardest( interesting) thing is  dealing with all sort of people. You have to buckle down if you need to! I can be very very pigheaded!  You have to become a scum when your dealing with a scum. Sometimes a person come to ask “ favour” a middle of crisis.  S/he knows that they are needed at the time, they chose to right time come to and ask her/his favour, if I don’t do their way they will pack their bag! They said, they are almost always same characteristic  To be warned to the readers, you should avoid all cost, they are scums of society and pits! They don;t know meaning of fair-play, they are stupid and coward!  Mind you I am not angel either! I learned from the job how to do deal with these scums! I would say “no problem I will not do your way but you do my way, if you don’t like it, be my guest, do as what you wish!” about 90% occasion they withdrew but 10% occasion they acutely pack their bags left! But end of the cost side it is much cheaper that way than be bargain into by scums' threats! Always that kind of scums better off any place of earth!  This kind of dealing has to learn from experiences! Preventives is much efficient instead fixing problems!

Do you think Mr Kerry may be listen to Sen McCain?( who is  a very ardent supporter of arming FSA and Syrian revolution) said the below as: 
"Witnessing almost daily his exemplary statesmanship is one of the highest privileges I've had here," he said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21185377

The world want some action from US, do not swayed by terrorist Assad and Russia  propaganda, but clearly analysis on the ground. So Homs( many other areas in Syria)  is profound crisis, intensive airstrikes, so many people were killed and wounded people trap inside front lines. It is so unfair, US is the world biggest democracy super power and economy, all the possibilities US has, she is avoiding to meet her moral obligation to Syrian people crisis! The Great Syrian people, their great struggle, their great revolutionary deserve the world community support and attention and US must meet  her moral obligation!