Friday, February 17, 2012

Enrich Our Soul




We have some great artists are performing on our streets. I come across similar to this Latin American artists very often.  Every time I see their incredible performance I think of their great culture. Nature, yes evoke our nature, we have forgotten things because of this harsh surfaced of  concrete, our heart and soul are cemented by pack of pretentious and  we are surrendered by pack of  phonies and lairs.   Splendors songs and sounds sources from the nature, they take us to all the way to their homeland, enrich our soul even if that is momentary.  I don’t know meaning of lyric but sound is unquestionably great that I feel deeply and utterly. Their wonderful performances not only enrich us but also evoke  our decency, hoping we see them more often.