Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Morning Reads

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Morning Reads

Well why should I read this in the morning, but I am reading anyway. Bit weird, he continuously posting thing below all the time. Up down. Defiantly he is irrational! Talking about irrational is not magic at all. Irrational garmented rational For an example. If anyone tell me “you must run every single day without fail” I definitely say “Nob”. Why my “NOB” is rational? Because perfect response form ME” I am me therefore Me is the owner of me I am the commend of me not you of course! Believed or not! Non-involvement is a form of involvement. Tao we find most wonderful contradictory irrational rational. Mindfulness where it takes me to know what is in it and I read it to myself and make me thinking that our inner world full of weird irrational but make perfectly rational. Lao Tzu says “ do that which consists in take no action and order will prevail” what a ridicules sense, how could you success without any action. Or oriental philosophy tells “detachment” but detachment itself full of attachment, you can not detached yourself something that you are not attached to it. Are you agree? From afternoon reading