Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Chu and Pigou

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Chu and Pigou


Name dropping, drag drape of nectarine tree!
Mighty sweet or sour or bitter?
Hope that they are not tough and chewy
But all supertasters!
No place like dark brain cave
They will enjoy their sumptuous banquet of the splendors darkness
Is this mean light on end of the dark tunnel?
Lit on fire?
They fiddle dance kicks sweep and screeched each other back
Waddle ring cycles in their stone tools
Aha finally finally
They find fire to burn
Here they come with fire!

Stay tuned! You know talking about stay tuned, I have been just thinking why my pancake burn all time because I am not staying tune at the fry pan. Why am I forgetting, left it there burn? Because I don’t like thin pancake so in my mind thick pancake is the tasty “American style” so I pour lots of mix at once, and I don’t stand there wait it around until it become golden brown instead I go away doing other things, and burning smell alarming all the time that is why. Beyond my believe even if my fry pan. My friend told me that a real American style pancake parlor just around corner, so I am going to try it and I might ask them a cooking tip.