Thursday, December 4, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Marriage over the Business Cycle

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Marriage over the Business Cycle

Hee hehe arrange marriage humh, match making, meet market(correction from meat market, I used a wrong word), very personal experience number of times. They said it was a “heavenly match” the guy astrology and my astrology perfect coupling, the union promised : wealth, longevity prosperity and breeding of course! They made sure I grow blameless a little docile breeding dog for pure breeding. They checked my mails, confiscated my mails and made sure I was not stray, not getting into for “ruining” guarded like a wolf. Funny stuff I could write this someday. But fair to say, some research shows that actually “match making” good for certain extent. Probably checked both sides back ground thoroughly, when you are in love you don’t care whether this guy is arsholes or tattooed criminal records in their butterfly back, fucked your soul inside out from a dark ally, as scumbags criminals characters are more thrills to certain women then nice well breed collage profs as they say. Scent of danger breed a certain excitement…