Thursday, December 25, 2008

G’Day Australia

“Australia…is that the country is suffering from a “lack of fashionability and buzz”. A two-year campaign built round the slogan “So Where the Bloody Hell Are You?” only made things worse: some countries judged the campaign gauche, others a turn-off.”
What the fucking mean “lack of fashionability and buzz”? look at her; her burning blazing red copper soil and lush breasted shorelines, lone long endless distant beauty make you heart break and awes. Gosh what the fucking you are talking about English aristocrat asses. O man you don’t or no more licking that kind inutile-impotent aristocrat stinking ass and pimping to her blazing burning womb! NO more! Can’t you see her row flesh, her wild fertility and vitality? She is the splendors, has her own throne! She is not your piece meal second rate whore, she is the very BEST!

Australia, my first encountering, flight from Tokyo – Fiji- Sydney – Ali Spring –Uluru(Ayres Rock). Mid summer, Ali Spring air port I saw this intense heated mirages. And Uluru, she knocked me off from the ground. She never said to me “Come say G’day” or “So where the bloody hell are you?” She never asks you come to her but you go to her OK yes you go to her not the way around! Why should she go to you? Her ragged vast distant, emptiness endless silence, her intoxicative scented red soil, she touched and ruptured me! The vividness vitality life- no symphony this earth, no stanza, no beauty under this sky to compare - imprinted in my head, everywhere I go I hear her blazing sound of silence calling, make me cry, tears in my eyes of longings! So if you wanna your brain spin right direction to see her majestic magnificent, put a gun in your mutton head make shivers gone thought your spine! Then you know what I mean! Gosh wonder why blood boiling all the time!