Sunday, September 28, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Sign of the Times

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Sign of the Times

Mortgage made a sticking marriage bed at a fair nailed fully haired broken hearted gifted sticky point. Heart broken, you can see this, sometime people difficult to see why entrepreneur so filthy rich. General public jealous outcry and envy about entrepreneur but anyone being an entrepreneur knows the cost of fails and success. So I say, general public fair go, most of entrepreneur go through risks when they start their own. It is bravely, so don’t condemned them too much how thick, filthy rich and selfish they are. The precise of this stinking greediness made us go out ourselves instead comfy sitting. Don’t want to put up all the crab politics, uninspiring bosses tell you what to do that make you utter sick. If I can make so much money to a company my share is bit of shitty bonus with nice lunches(I don’t eat lunch) made me the company hero - but you are never freeman you are just an ordinary salary girl. Ordinary managerial salary never ever going to big enough fill with my filthy capitalist greediness. This is my blood. So I do it myself. Hoping this nailed business back into her track again!

No comments: