Saturday, September 27, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Distorting History

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Distorting History

Here, his sword! License to kill, anger must eat alive garnished with blood and lust!

Distorting history is an atrocity! In Korea we used to learn; Hate North Korean, it is our arch enemy must hate them never forgive them, they are across 38th parallel, nothing same but only name, they might infiltrate us at any time. And hate Japan, its people its culture ie. Our story books and text books were illustrated them as evils. You never associate with them just “Hate”. We had this fear and hate with our own kind and our neighbor because of our previous generation’s rancor. Well my grandpapa lived in Japan than. So I ashamed about where my grandpapa lives in part of country which I must hate. I never told anyone where he was but simply he was not exist. This was powerful brain washing. Until much later I lived in Japan or else where I decided that I don’t want to be part of the Korean “han” game anymore. Yes nice to know the fact not the distortion which inherited from our parents’ generation. I don’t want to burden myself to drag into that pit. If I had never left Korean I would never know the facts.

No comments: