Monday, September 22, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Capital for the Financial System

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Capital for the Financial System

Everyone have sense of entitlement of basing heads over whoever doing the sweating. Foul mouthed bullet endlessly triggered to Uncle Sam. They serve with their hearty starched bubbles with fierce wheelie bounding. Well oiled the democracy is really working. Gold rimmed spectacles with firefly eyes popping views. Nice to know Uncle Sam cares about everyone; internality and externality. His vast indomitable octopus legs are seizing every chocking points. Until now I didn’t know where my standing was, been through this I think I firmly declare that I am a greedy capitalist and belong the freeman club: everyone comes and goes as they please. Bind no one but only one-self, self important. Freedom, Hummh, it means everything the whole thing. When people have it as their birth right they don’t appreciate it very much what they have, instead they are nagging about what they don’t have…. Or yelling their inconvenience of having too much or beat their freedom to death with vengeance. Heavy burden of being Big Uncle Sam - Title goes with the responsibility. My Uncles used gave me lots of pocket money. I brought lots of story books. Among Uncle Tom's Cabin too. Well you might ask what is get to do with Uncle Tom all of these? I don’t know I am just thinking that is all… and nice to know his still has interest in this crazy deep-fried frenzy freeman show. As the hot whore market is trading her passion whirly whirly… nelly belly billy ally

No comments: