Friday, September 26, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: If I were a member of Congress...

Greg Mankiw's Blog: If I were a member of Congress...

If I were a member of Congress, I would sit down with Ben, privately, to get his candid view. If he thinks this is the right thing to do, I would put my
qualms aside and follow his advice.


Yesterday, in our law class, our lecture gave us comments, collective standard of our assignments as whole class. Haven’t get a result yet, it will be on the way next few days. She is an eccentric funny tough teacher who has passionate conviction of her teaching. She said to us re: incoming exam “focus, focus, focus! Don’t wonder around your mind! Just focus! I bar on your below performance!” That is what I will do until the exam, just focus, just focus, just focus! So I follow her candid steep advice put my qualms aside; stalking every words, tackling every case laws with my heart and soul to prepare to solve the exam problems! I will live like a(she said this word is useless word using in this way, but I am using in here so that I can feel what she said) monk until the exam! So help me the sky!

"...ideologically driven white-anting at worst." Gee the list of letter start from Chicago… Obama and Democrat support it and McCain and some of his Party opposite it. You have to read it in between lines. I wonder who is the another octahedron?

No comments: