Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Rogoff on Bailouts

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Rogoff on Bailouts

Uncle Sam Logoff his Bailouts

Finally Ucle Sam mogoff his generosity, probably he tired of his blustering money-mongers. Why people so happy about because some kind of satisfaction because of so huge spectacular spectacle blustery. I think only American can do that with cool Yankee style the western cowboy, like Client Eastwood “ make my day”…. He must be very busy with his talking, you can imagine this is all of his ally, all of his friends some of them gone burst some of them so bibulous…life is so exciting, why are we so happy about other people misfortune? I don’t know why but I am just so hellebores read all this juicy stuff…. As long as not mind that is OK, this is my attitude!

No comments: