Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Young Voters, Get Mad

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Young Voters, Get Mad

I saw people who called themselves “change agent” they are in fact not an agent of change but a staunch defender of the status quo. Simply they don’t have innate will or courage to change. It is misleading, how could you change things you don’t change yourself or don’t feel or you don’t have your own will to the wisdom. Mr Mandela, is a great change agent I think, I am not saying everyone goes through years hardships like him. His wisdom years solitary confinement hardship made him above everything, able to see things which normal people can’t see, made him a selfless courageous so he was not afraid of about anything at all.

Yes, because you are a young so you must pay for my keep! I am the sacker! Older saying
Well why should I be the sackee? paying for your keep? Young saying

No comments: