Monday, October 6, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time." Thomas Sowell
I read Lincoln at primary school, it was text book I think, I am not sure why this tall black beard guy imprinted my memory. With Uncle Tom's Cabin and relations of American Civil War perhaps. I think he was a cool still cool. But I don’t agree with his above word. Actually you can fool all the people all the time. I am opinionated myself in here. Why? We are all the people. We are kidding ourselves all the time. Effeminate economic tarts devotee of your daily childish jaw bound tight lipped emotional suckers, or war and peace meditation and diet hissing pissing bloody million children stave to death. Life is bit of bolt holed exotic collection of whore’s parodies. Or scumbags fading plasterer daily fantasy show. Infallibility of our commitment our faithful farces. We are all hyper two faced chink peas from our cradle our one straight line – whether you like or not. But mighty, we are mighty peas put up with all this endless elaborate sagas, keep going going… growing growing until sky

No comments: