Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Do you take models (too) seriously?

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Do you take models (too) seriously?

During my economic class I learnt why some countries are so poor and some countries are thriving. Of course there are lots facts are determined the high v Low GDP; ie geographical environmental heritage advantage circumstance. Few of most striking points were; protection of private property, civil liberties, political and media freedom, these cannot achieve without democracy. As a learner I am absolutely absorbed by this American finance event. And see how American democracy is working. I have nothing but deep respect the American democracy. Every systems have flaws in them, often people who are in the power would like hide the flaws that is where problems begin but American is so open, washing their dirty laundry front of the world. Their full blown eye are executing the sinners whoever disagree with their emanation innate power, tones of cannon their mouths firing with white winged possesses me not and laughing laughing themselves. This comes from self confidence I think

No comments: