Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Republicans, Democrats, and the Stock Market

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Republicans, Democrats, and the Stock Market


The bottom line: Trying to isolate the differences between the parties with
stock market data is silly at best.
I like bottom line, left and right nicely curved like peach bottom line, hard rock running track bottom line, I think men’ bottom lines peach, women’ silly pumpkin shape. I like middle? By the way middle has line? Tucked into nice ranges, many difference range of bottom-lines at running track. Duck bottom monkey pews bottom chopstick and bonsai bottom line. my bottom line is how could I bit more polish, nice less vindictive less bitch politically monastically so I can swing over either side whenever I want, it is positioning for convenience. Stop kidding yourself again girl. Wonder where is left and right ordinate, what makes people twisted left and right, there anything for outside? But then outside is for outsiders exclusively, that is also convenience too, when you looking at the orchids you suppose become one of them how gracefully stunningly balanced and their petals are scentless! Why I besotted by scentless beauty? You may well ask! Good question, probably I used have them around since I was born. I might mooing over. Young Sun you are silly actually stop asking silly question yourself, keep eyes brain mind boggling into the textbook. Am I ever get my spelling right? What he is saying the silly is the best! It is really encouraging! Finally am I get some recognitions of my silly ridiculous things questions ? You see sometimes my tongue is just rolling without my bran’s instruction. --Thank you - another diggings! Lots of people ga ga on him !

Addendum: Related readings the above -- By the way when things are bit risky or illicit is more desirable, aren’t you agree? I think you see snipping encrusting forbidden is more thrilling then having panadol from supermarket aren’t you agree?

No comments: