Thursday, October 23, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Rawls vs Nozick: A Tie

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Rawls vs Nozick: A Tie

A desert watering hole is for everyone share, but a medico discovers a cure can be a monopoly ownership. I agree. The ownership is powerful emotional jezebel. It is freedom, you can trade everything it gives you immense personal power and motivation. My ice cream I don’t want to share with you why would I? For haven sake. But in a circumstance I might. In my village we used to share lots of things, the clan system provide certain shelter for where no fat social welfare handout. That was why children were essential for. Been thinking politics all about creating allure. 18-25 years single young people no-worry much different outlook then 40+ with children. If I can not see my sunset that would be devastating blow I wouldn’t barter anything, but also I am fucking pissed off when I see women bashed up by their men had full blown faces torn bodies color like my palette then I might trade off my sunset for my rage with my palette knife. I would like to know exactly who is my ice cream eater. If the ice cream eater need my ice cream then I don’t mine at all. but then this is my personal view, I respect other people opinion as long as it is not my expenses, then I go for again my rage, gosh endless…

No comments: