Thursday, October 23, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

Greg Mankiw's Blog: More Commentary on the Financial Mess

O man, where should we normal people stand for this tangle mingle fixation, want a hard ground so not wobble gobble and from there I would like to shake if I can so that I can come up again if anything wrong, but it is hard to define to anything at all. How could normal people understand all these? All giant brains worked out their knower’s year years. I think when people would like to labeled themselves complex of something they are deadly stupid when you read these. All these policy redeemers finical hustlers ivory tower matrix honkers clustered the systematic continuum near NON- pole government. I love Parsifal when listening; harshness and softly erotic sensual all over you… a monk and a whore kind of theme ( I can’t remember what opera it is?)

No comments: