Friday, October 3, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Ignobelity

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Ignobelity

Very great morning! I am Young Sun Kim-Walker having coffee and listening my favorite FM and reading his blog, this make me irrational? Everyone call me different name, Young or Kim or Ms Kim-Walker this make them irrational! I sometimes listen Tosselli Nightingale Serenade make me weepp, I used to hate Vivaldi Four
Season as used grow up with Fours Seasons. It was sounds was so cheap as every department stores used play in Seoul everyday but now I like them, this make me irrational. As abandon playing music for longtime and when I listen some of great cello pieces, then I tell myself sense of urge “ you should play it bit you know!” this make me irrational? I am non believer but I love old churches music earliest chant, Gregorian chant, Buddhist chant( I grown up with it at home) purest music tears come down my eyes, I can see many things through music, while mediation I ask myself this meditation or hypnotizing, myself this rational and irrational and gone off, bit funny when you looking into yourself who you are, you are funnies person in the whole universal and kidding yourself endlessly

No comments: