Sunday, October 26, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: My Personal Work Incentives

Greg Mankiw's Blog: My Personal Work Incentives
Nice to see least some people happy content their life, yes happiness is state of mind. Little flowers roadside silence insect twitting and children plays. You don’t need much to make you happy then why some people suffer? What make people suffer? Why can we all happy with a house with few cars and nice family? Perhaps many people happy and content, yes I have seen many people seem to happy like that. Why some people crave more then that? What make some people so difference species and out of touch from their own normality? Like a farmer happiness without drought during the season and nice harvest make him happy, hungry baby well feed make the baby happy, simple things make people happy. But why then some people have these still not happy? I don’t think these people unhappiness is not because s/he can’t have Ferrari or Armani at all, other sources, these can’t switch that side themselves off easily that is where they feel and see things difference then they can’t live as if nothing happens around you. anyway if I were American I vote for whoever give me better off, the problems is how normal people, majority of voters probably not much knowledge of the complex of the whole thing understand; marginal tax kind of thing, unbelievably tangled whole thing if you pay less tax where is your healthcare then, Aha here it is economic basic, which candidate has the best ability to manage distribute scarcity of resources and satisfied people boundless want. Do you think is this too broad? Ok leave here, I think someday he might say how many time he making love per week in his blog! By the way professors make love with their brains or…? hehee

Update: Actually reading the chart, it is a great difference, it is future matters if I were Americans I should not ignored it, McCain’s far superior. Why then what went so wrong this couldn’t be articulated first place why can this message across to the public. For example among other corporate tax is so important to economy growth, give business incentive reinvestment, Obama promise so many promises which heavily relay on the coffer therefore lots of hidden tax burden to individual as well as business. but then how many people vote for their economic policy, most people vote for the candidate himself. Most of women don’t like other man’s wife who is wealthier or smarter or younger, woman’s jealousies, they are generally bitches that is why I am avoiding women in social settings if I can. Alan says I am not a good liar people can see my boiling face with emotion. I used to feel their hidden vultures pray, just tune into their ugliness, I also met nice women but then they are exceptional women in their own right.

Update Sorry: Deadly sorry my careless grammar I try bit harder OK –do you think ever I get over grammar problems? YES I WILL YOU KNOW WHEN!!!

Update Another: After I read few articles about MaCain, I think he is a great man, he was a hero still a hero for many American, like him who give their blood for their country, it is noble that is how I see, not many people have the courage. So I would dare to say my opinion in here. He should tag on his forehead saying that “I am not a Bush I am the McCain, when I was young I give my blood to this great nation I will give my blood again if you give me the chance!” clear loud boldly saying to the public, well I think he should remember who he was who he is who he will be, if he remember when he was in a solitude cage for many years he can move mountain surly, nothing to loose!

No comments: