Monday, October 13, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Using Auctions to Inject Bank Capital

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Using Auctions to Inject Bank Capital

Nice to have lots of friends, you scratch my back I scratch yours. Great, there are no female, only boy friends. There any gay economists around except Keynes? I have lots of boy friend too but they all married their wives all bitches. What can you talk about it? So better off each other! Gosh how can you deal with all these demand friends all the time? Boom time friends I think everyone take their own space with them. Everywhere you go you make friend nobody understand you, but then you think about blood red landscape out back, you don’t need friend at all. Cross walking mind game yourself try to fit in. I am trying to nice to everyone in here so don’t dare to overstepping what I am thinking. Nice to know “economics is about the world in which they live.” Am I living world? Yes I am, Young Sun you are living at the world, confirmation, it is all about economics. Why then it is hyperbolic taste? So I am asking myself acutely life is quite something, you can not pin point. Other then just equator bloc you are security of your life. I think economists are quite happy with their money bag brains. Alan would be disgust about my endless choplogic! As I see the moon so seamless

No comments: