Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Loan Interview#links

Greg Mankiw's Blog: A Loan Interview#links

Uncle Sam and Ben and Hank

What is your names?
My name is Ben he name is Hank!
Where are you from?
I am from Fed, he is from Treasury!
Sounds cool... How old are you Ben?
I am 7 years 11 month 30 days 1438 minutes now.
You Hank How old are?
I am 8 years 1 day 1 hours 1 minute just passed 1 second
WoWaWH you are wiz kids aren’t you? Too smart for our own good!?
So I hear you want some pocket money?
Yeahhhh, plea please!!
How much?
Just give us $700billion that is all, Hank says
$700billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok ok okkk …I claim down ok ok okkkkk.......OK...
Do you knowww? howhwoo..woo.. mmmmuchhhh is that si is si that? breathless…gasping gag gag,... what is that for anywayyy?
Yes, we want to buy candies and marshmallows!!

No comments: