Thursday, November 6, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: The Youth Vote and the GOP

Greg Mankiw's Blog: The Youth Vote and the GOP

If I were an under graduate

Every woman can do whatever they want their own body after 18 years of age
Everyone can marry who ever they want whatever they want as long as they are not bothering my interest.
Everyone equal but I know that it can’t be equal in any so we have to think hard work on this area. Improve these areas.
Tough law for thugs who beat their women and children.
Very very tough law for children molesters –even kill them BUT
Abolished capital punishment
NO children NEVER hungry, their right same as like any other human being they are not belongs to anyone but their own
Every child should have free education up to year 12
Every elders should have security their life hood free access Medicare…….


AND ALSO

I have to think and ask questions where is money come from provide all of this… this is just top of my head