Sunday, November 16, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Cost Differences

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Cost Differences



I must say I am good at costing and pricing in my area, it is one of my strong point I must say. When I am a project, see feel the picture, and the result what I after, then from there I just know what to do to get the best competitive advantage; all but factor costing, you have to know all factors intuitively, sometimes facts alone in your plate doesn’t provide you much, as you have to know the industry inside out and sensitive about environment where you are in, this economy learning is great to provide me all sort of thing which I didn’t think about them before. the company competitive advantage is, industry in general: a company ability to reduce cost and ability differentiate services/goods are in important to the customers I think.