Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Time to Buy Stocks?

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Time to Buy Stocks?

Mr Market is not random walking, wearing pretty red shoes

Interesting, you see my system of o o o last few days, so I did it myself a deep cleansing. I went through myself. I met my “white wise man” some where inside Tao text, deep rush mountain lake mist, and surround by flowers smell of sweet nectarine, touched swelling sky there we were, anointed with fragrant, adorned with fruit, I was his maiden he was wearing long white rob, long white bears with white hair but his face with reddish. He told me in his clear blue sky with his bold cloud “ clear” and “two fold”. Cool stuff!
Update: I suspect that my mind whatever reasons was alert and my body tired, so my body wanted to rest but my mind refused to listen.