Monday, November 24, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Christy Romer to the CEA

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Christy Romer to the CEA



Watch me watch my back! See what I have got! You haven’t get it what I have! Look my back! You better watch my back, brains are in my back, eyes too, you better watch your back too! I have a muscled back, bullet proof in my back; I take no fools in my back, full of nobs and snobs! Unity of no silence partners, bliss no one, pre-awareness an everywhere, none-differentiation, no-nonsense, full of thoroughbreds ready to gallop jump show tells a spectacle!

Nice to have picnic everyday! I like peanut butter jam sandwich at a rose garden, I bet it has rose at the White House, allocation lands: Ok you weathervane the north, yours honeymooner south, you the big mouth west and you kowtow east. All of you jump, in here tell them shut up and you tell this guys in here tightening up their belt, heads up ass down working 24 hours, you tell this jerks behavior themselves and you bulldogger them, tell them if not careful buried them alive… bluh bluh…. Thank thank you very much