Thursday, November 6, 2008

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Tom Cooley's Dream

Greg Mankiw's Blog: Tom Cooley's Dream

Change in I believed in myself
I would like to change myself yes I can
No more tin salmon, peanut butter jam sandwich Ok yes I can
You can learn how to cook without burning your hands yes I can
Yoga mat is not your enlightening magic carpet yes I can
No more sad-sag because of weather season Ok yes I can
More brushes in your hands yes I can
You don’t need Multi-vitamin daily yes I can
Your toenails not have to be red yes I can
You can sleep without your little tattered blanket yes I can
You don’t need to run every single day yes I can
You can eat your ice-cream triple cons every day yes I can
No more rude questions or comments for people and pissed them off, yes I can
Try to good behavior (he he ????? my another half says) don’t be ridiculous!