Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello Hello Libya

Today is Sunday, what are you doing Mistrata and Libya? Are you day off for freedom fighting? Hoping you are all OK. Rotating, some people has to vigilant and while some people yes need a day or off fighting for freedom too, sleep later, having a nice breakfast with nice strong coffee, listens music. I like to have porridge with my favourite bowl and spoon in my breakfast, but I am very lazy-slop-useless in kitchen so I have fruits instead O I like muffin too sometimes. Read news and markets around world and blogs and blogging. I can see nice breeze from cobalt Mediterranean Sea, hoping lots of ships carries nice thing from all over the world then so your ports again lovers comforting nests. Tripoli street filled people sounds and smiles, seeing a old man start selling his spring onion on the street that is nice normal touch. All cool shade sunlit streets, lovers’  weaves thier  hope in a realm of laurel. I like summer season better, shameless full blooms their glorious affection to everyone even the sky. Hoping no news is good news. News of Gaddafi son’s death I can not believe whether that is true or not, been thinking surly he can not lie his own fresh blood. I can imagine your feelings and suffering, personally affect on Gaddafis atrocity all of you, so I can not comment on what is like to be in your shoes. Season like this we need bit of touch of normality that makes us keep firmly on the ground. Happy days you are all well Libyan people and the freedom fighters!


P.S every time I see your incredible ingenuity and super humanness make me very happy and touches me deeply and moving.

____________________

No Pain No Gain -Image from NYT

Image from NYT