Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gaddafi elegy

I killed my son but I am alive! My power more important than my childerns'  life! Gaddafi's says.
Here Al Jazeera says : Nato strike 'kills Gaddafi's youngest son' So Gaddafi feels now?  how so many other fathers"  feeling  who lost thier sons becase his madness? Least Gaddafi’s son become a free from his father’s sin and finally he is free man for cost of his life!  I think Gaddafi is lying as he claimed he was there with them, I think he was not there! Amazing hoping he is not lying his son’s death too! Is this  true or another Gaddaif’s  fabrication for propaganda for fooling the world?   So the world,  we, presume that everything he says is lying we do act accordingly!

______________________________

Gaddafi wants to negotiate to the World, here is how Gaddafi’s:

Gaddafi: Come world negotiation with me!
The World: Why? I don’t believe you, you are lying again!
Gaddafi: I never lie I am trustworthy wanna rego negotiation
The World: NOP you are lying again you killed so many people!
Gaddafi: I am not laying I never killed single Libyan people you are lying!
The World: Nop you are a lair!
Gaddafi: I never killed any Libyan I am sure of it, I never lie! I am very honest man myself!
The world: OOOOHHHH did you ever dishonest yourself?
Gaddafi: NOP! how could I do that? How could I dishonest myself? I am very honourable to myself, believe me, I know what I am saying I am not lying I am never lying I am very sure!