Sunday, February 28, 2010

Everything has Its Purpose!

The other day I stand at a bridge and was looking down at water, it flows seamlessly. Tenderness boldness it has temperament in that flow. What a feeling of intensity in that flow, but nevertheless seamless. I am always amazed by force every time I see. Many difference colors; expression of its mood; dark green dark charcoal, rainbows color, bright blue all colors in there with moody acquaintance. And then I turn around see building, sunset and people. O that is right splendorous of the nature the law of physics; gravity times motion matter energy etc…, that make me humble too. I can leap from deep flow and sending me to sky, saying how magnificent the nature is! How it works how it works with us; small flowers, children faces and cloudy at the sky, people walking their little momentary movement, all ingrained at a time of day. The nature, the fundamentals and our life, it seem to imperative daily fitness work, endlessly! Born in spring, thriving at summer and harvest autumn and decay at winter! Everything has its purpose!