Monday, October 26, 2009

Teacher Mr Dan Mabbutt

I learnt most of my web design, data management or anything regarding web whatever skills through online free courses, like this Hewett-Packard Learning Center free classes. As I have deep gratuities for many teachers there. I owed their unbelievable generosity and gracious for teaching which enable to me learn many many new things. Also many people out there incredible generously offered me their help whenever I have questions, amazing how many so many nice and kind people out there! Their grace makes me so humble and keep me on the ground. Here is one of my teacher, Mr Dan Mabbutt who taught me at the HP learning center, still send me his weekly teaching without fail. If you are interesting learning Visual Basic or other web skills just enrolled at the Hewett-Packard Learning Center or follow the Dan’s the About.com. To be warned, he has great senses of humor, very very funny teacher!