Friday, October 30, 2009

Good girl!

As you may know I was sick yesterday and today also. Mental picture me where I am at from one to ten of healing process? About four and five somewhere there! This morning I wake up, found my voice completely stuffed. “Good morning cherub! How is your cold?” Alan asked me; Ahuhuuu ahuu…. well your cherub is my foot she is dying now! Are you going to marry again eighteen years old teeny pogo if I die tomorrow? I flogged my dry tongue uhuu uuhuu… and he said “ of course not my cherub how could I do that of course not! Categorically not! His voice was risqué impiously roughish. I grumbled grumbled… “Just in case I let you know where my ash should to go!” I said to him feeble voice somewhere around in the morning air. “Yes, yes I make sure that happen, the red desert where is stars, silence sunset sky, very romantic very poetic place, I take my red wine with me after ritual I need a share with your ghost! Anyway my dear I am going to a lunch I hope you are getting better, sorry I am not there hold your delicate hands! He said cheerfuly. But after shower took few things feel better. I told myself “take it easy girl for a day!”

So I excuse myself take it easy make it easy… that was Ok until around mid evening. And my body start thwacks on me and saying “I want to exercise, I want to stretches, I am getting cranking if you are not take me out to run, O that would be nice to little run, make me feel good, cranky cranky if you not doing what I say you will be sorry tonight I won’t let you sleep, you get it!!! My body yelled at me loud and clear. So I told my body “hey you I am taking it easy alright! Listen you candlestick I make you a yardstick if you are not too careful! For a day off Ok! Good for you! I told her. And she replied, saying “how about hypnotised me, you haven’t done that to me sometimes, that make me fast track, take me somewhere a clearest mountain lake where cloud is the consecrated sleeves! I want to go there!” so I said Nop nay nay you are very seductive tonight humb, I am relaxing ssingg…! ALL OF SUDDEN, MY BODY YELLED AT ME, HEY YOU I AM SAYING TO YOU NOW! YOU GET UP GO OUT RUN I NEED TO RUN! I AM REALLY GETTING CRANKY CRANKY ARE YOU GET IT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! So I spring out from the bed and put on spandex and music on my ears and ran out door in flash, saying Ok ok okkkkk I am going okk…. I am going now to run ok be quite you! you demand demand… running around river side, stretches my limbs and enormous lungful air, nice cool breeze whistles my cheeks where many lovers fold their love together at benches and my body was a dominance of joy, the solemn ritual of healing! Good girl!