Monday, August 2, 2010

Moral Is Fabric Of Our Life!

Pet hate going to supermarket, why so many people in the supermarket same time, they should shops middle of day while they are at work, few hours skipped from work, doesn’t’ matter, forget about loss time for economic terms, threat yourself, I say, well very same reason I go there. I just can not understand people loves shopping sake of shopping. Goaled their hand and feet trolley, dance around, made a supermarket is their ideal place rant and temple of auxiliary.

Self check out ideal for person like me, fast few items in a basket, probably that is why I had to so often, but then I go supermarket what I need when I need so desperately.

Tonight for example, my bread barking, yeah I have been trying, few time went to flops e.g flat bread reached flatness only, temperature was wrong so bunt, succumb bread, stone bread, finally last few time I was success of brakeage so I am proud of it. Bread becomes swollen like a maiden breasts inside my oven. This afternoon, I went supermarket for egg for my bread. I picked an egg tray and some dry fruit and went to a queue. O man, heck of long queue made me rampant and dismay, looking at the people at the queue with aghast, I hate the people too. Bitterly blames them my incipience inconvenient. Olden days some time I left basket right there I walked off, I couldn’t bothered waiting the long queue, but now I realized and become a wiser if I do that I lose my double time, so I won’t do that anymore. I become a smart aren’t I? so I sigh deeply, and put my basket side and was reading shelves, it was coffee and tea section, wow so many difference teas, I never trust tea drinkers I told myself, at coffee section I have never seen so many difference coffee honestly! Wow you coffee come from long way and thank you very much my every morning, I only trust coffee drinker like myself I told myself. I was looking around my right side which behind my queue; they are young Chinese girls netting away their mushy mushy stuff and left side a girl was reading away her waiting time, waste not want not. She a was faraway grail, don’t care her inference foot work in her basket-moving following queue. She was full deadly concentrations on her swastikas rowing brain is a waiting line striker. So I was interests in what she was reading. What are you reading? I asked her invisible way, and I was poking my head into her book too. I self- invited into her visual territory, reading her book, I was taller then her so I actually top of her head into her book. She was reading “ black gate never open” a book chapter, it was a science fiction. She was absorbed the afar. Getting interesting so I put my head more closely read the book with her, a line come to me “Moral Is Fabric Of Our Life!” humh…, then suddenly she was looking at me her blackest smartest silently eyes with be-wildest and her eyes were asking “what are you doing? So I said “gee that is interesting?” what is it? I bent my head her book face, it was wired wiry book cover. She didn’t do anything but she put her head into her book again, but she put her book out more distant so that I can read too. she couldn’t care less whether I invade her space, I could not care whether she share with me her book or not I just read her book away and the time came she fold her book without regarding my reading just gone to a check out counter….