Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Possessiveness

Keynes is mine! Everyone says! So do I. I claim myself I found Keynes myself so he is belong to me too! It is nothing to do my charismatic economic professor who was banning my head, whipped my ass and put up with my insatiable questions after after whole course. Any but No no I don’t want a ghost Keynes, I want a real thing! His skeleton ghost chuckled grating his toothless dis/equilibrium teeth, gasping air few meters under ground and would say, “Common girl I give you my graveyard wisdom; there is no mean of corroboration of supply and demand. There is no value of the horizontal axis is equal to the value of the vertical axis ( anyone who committed illicit heated crime knows this intuitively –not creeping through a juicy afternoon adulterous notion-hoping- amours encountering with word!), therefore the dis/equilibrium of the ghostly notion. What is so fuss about me after all! Don’t blame me all balms yourself! Fiscal stimulus psychical monetary policies proofers!” I think he would never mean to his name is communicational infrastructural suffering.