Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow Eat Me Alive!

Cleavage,O man, I stumbled across a lady has a huge pair of breast! A amazing they were melons! wow! She was weaning very low cut, so can see her really voluptuousness cleavage. Yes she was courageous! Irresistible they were! I am not sure that was a sheerness of size what… I know what you are thinking, don’t get it wrong! I could not take my eyes off, that’s why I trawled over on the road not looking at my steps but the lady cleavage! Almost I trembled on the ground to acrobat to air- lucky me or what a shame I could have bump into her indulgent. She saw my air dancing too, well she didn’t give a damm, but a sneering snare, riding smugness air like a Valkyrie with her sword, just past on me and saying as if “ see what I have get!” I have a shining formidable weapon! I am flaunting it of course, so watch me and watch you step!