Sunday, June 26, 2011

WOW Go To School








Wow Hee Haa I bet you all could not sleep, no more nightmares, your spirit lit your sad face to smile, your happiness and joy take over,  and  to go to the school, see your friends and play together.  I like cartoons the Disney cartoons; this is secret when I first was leaning (still learning) my English through watching the Disney cartoons and movies. Gaddafi is a killer and bad guy you forget him. I like to go excursions too, especially seaside mountain there are so many difference things in there and also horizon at containership across and sometimes odd bits have been washed up shores which are from other part of world,  Always nice to sing heart out even my foghorn voice no one tells  me how ugly my voice is, my brother has very beautiful voice but not me, I don’t know why, learning new things around us and what is going on the world. Been thinking of I really like the nature, biology, beautiful fragrance of wild flowers  but then I like so many other things too so I am bit of busy all the times preoccupied period of my obsession. I have been so many times told off asking so many obnoxious questions so now my best friends Goggles and Wikipedia all the cool smart blogs around feed my instable inundation queries. They never told me off since they don't know I am asking impossible questions. Sometimes I told myself, in a determination, that I am not deceived or brain washed  (try not to) by all the world of ideas put on my head. But inevitably I am information junky.  Anyway that is I am.  All things jumbles; melodies, soccer, desert, plants, sky and stone horizon and love and sea and the revolution that would be nice to learn. O don't forget my sunset that is right my sunset, the most beatiful sunset too that makes me sad too because of fleeting but always it comes back again.  The great people give freedome for their life. Through these, for us to return their great precious gift is to learn goodness and round off bad things, chisel our life in a such way that, we try to  become a proud of the world citizens and never end up like bad Gaddafi for sure!