Friday, June 3, 2011

Take Away Religion


Even in his sleep...

A Libyan Muslim priest recites verses from the holy Koran for the rebels' victory as a rebel fighter sleeps next to him in Ajdabia, Libya, on April 8. Altaf Qadri/AP

I am not sure whether I can laugh or not this picture make me really funny, the rebel is sleeping while the priest recites verses for the rebels’ victory! Ha ha ha… so funny am I allow laugh this or not?  I believe religion for us we can laugh for sure…ha ha ha…   
Bit more of this, as I love this picture so much, touches me deeply, when I first saw I chocked my throat feeling of funny emotion.  You know religion is strange things. Broken bullets ravaged land where the priest is the “Blanket Allah!” while the rebel is the “Victor Allah!”    Religion you can interpreter whatever you like whoever you like to be, as make it is our own – take away or BYO!