Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Googling Google

Google! Just for me! when I wake up my fingers goes over Google search engine with automation, hypnosis, cann't help!  I know where things are, what they are doing, most things amazes  wonders to me, can play computer keyboard better than my piano keyboard ( which I haven’t touched them for so long, dust files up) sometimes I believe  Goggles invented  just for me, to fill me my insatiable cravings what is going the world and this whole universe, no one scorning me to ask so many dreadful questions, any questions in my head, answers are  my fingertips allied with my imaginations. So I know what is going on everything( almost what I need to know), I know who are my friends, who are not,  they don’t need know, I am their friends or not….etc...You can imagin without Google what happen in my life…


P.S. I want to make this very clear, Google is my slave not my god, either of them can fullfill many tasks but slave sounds much better….!!!!@@##$$%%