Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Rebel Grad Rockets

The Rebels' Cool Heavy Weapons- Very Cool Indeed!

REUTERS/Zohra Bensemra


I am listening this now  



Last night I saw moon at the sky, she was seamless, as if she has never known any agony or sorrow but I know she has seen the whole. I like that that seemliness.  When I see this Arab Spring and Libya, thinking of the fundamentals. There are no fundamentals to build with the structural elicitation.  How could you build your house(organisation or country) without a foundation? The foundation could or would determine the structural of the house and that determined how long the house will long last.   I see we human system (society whatever you call it) interaction in this way.  I have seen so many people( thinking of the quality of leadership, or quality of human being) down fail, ruinous not only their own but others,  try to build something without any foundation, that can not be long last. Soon or later, it may take few years or 40 years but it can not be sustain for sure.  These people fundamentally substandard soul I dare say, thus they unable to detect others’ dignity  that is where all their downfall begins with…Can we all finish this stupid  nonsense?  So that we can go on our life with some dignity and the children can go to school too…and some people able to cycle their brain for draining  and I hate to see people abased their brain for draining.  Do you think  I should abandon  this worldly world for my own luxury of silence, actually been thinking silence is a rare commodity... 

P.S As we are asking how you build a sustainable country  hundreds and thousand of years to come without ruins? We have seen they are continually adoptive and  mutability to change  new systems which is utmost new and difference than old ones,  AND also a firm foundation with along with the good leadership always(if not right they change it to fit), the Unite Kingdome for an example...

What happen if you bicycle your brain for while what would happen your brain? Gone into orbit