Thursday, May 28, 2009

My hate of the day


One of my pet hate is going to a supermarket. I hate drabble shopping. But I went a supermarket today as one has to eat survival or survival to eat? Anyway I saw an Asian woman who were speaking on mobile phone while flicking over lettuces again again, dug out lettuces from underneath tray and put them away another side. All lettuces broken pieces, leaves fallen off, she selected agin and took off few leaves and put on aside selecting again, she was doing that quite sometime without thinking what she was doing. I was watching her, and was waiting for her stop doing that, but she didn’t. Her endless desperate motion of gasping fuming with her airy bee stings lips with her mobile. She was doing it without thinking; motion. Cling her dear life on bloody phone. Her ugly hellish face, furtively foreplay endless her relish tongue. Woman can very very ugly you know! She even didn’t recognized I was watching her. I almost yelled at her across the wooden tray. But I went her side and tapping her shoulder and say” hello” and she was looking at me bit of bewilderment. My famous fierce animalistic eyeballing at straight into her eyeballs. You shouldn’t touch lettuces like that! Then she was completely lost her balance my sudden attack, and with a stupid dispatched face and her deem eyes were saying “ what?” with surprise. So I said to her again “Stop flicking these lettuce, you broke them!” I said to her and I took off. Gosh how I hate that woman and her mobile phone. Actually I hate my mobile phone; someday I discarded this bloody mobile phone of mine too. I think I am a busybody... so what!