Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Drain brains

Wow humh, Krugman gone Seoul too, that is my territory! I don’t give him permission to go over there, red lights traffic jam crush each other all corners, bustling minds of minds, drain brains, can go wrong that place… well what the hell hee hee I won’t recommendate anything for sure, because you have to figure our yourself in that lost-city… but if I were his woman I would be deadly worried, she has to be a real vulture/hawk, very nasty sharp clews, ready for launching warnings etc… but other vultures are much poisonous they go for 1000 mph for a grand feast. humh watch him carefully, caged him if necessary, regardless what, all men are bastards when they have given a chance --- men are still upper hands in that area… dollop oop… hee hee monitoring him carefully, he might never come back to her! But I dare say Hee hee bit loosen up what is life for! Betray utterly! Become a polemic betrayer! Remember we all go like a weathered white skeleton red sand desert, flinging with moon stars silence with millions of years… you know that too... hoping crush his Kindle all time!