Sunday, May 17, 2009

Devil Speaking!

Unbelievable unbelief! Still some religions against abortions, well god is dead or it never never exist. all men made illusion. Your brain washed by your childhood or weak as piss spooled brains are washed and sucked by some of suckers. Religions have their own missions; select carefully their targets and put on effort and time in grooming the targets for their substantiality. You can imagine their method of recruitments their targets is centuries old and well crafted. If you are in their targets; they give you all the things you needs and support until you brain is completely washed and sucked your soul by them and into the their nests. And then all your life you have obey their rules, simply you are become a zombies. Yes brainless no-will zombies for serving for their ends until you die. I tell you what simply you can create your own god, or you can be yourself as a god. Believed in your self! You become a your own God! Ok Cool! I heard people who are church goers saying: O I have to pay to church certain amount of my salary. Gosh I can tell I can tell you if you donate that amount money soup kitchens or child or women improved orgs you can much better off. You can see future in them. Looking at these glittering churches, finery crafted buildings and wealth, fat well feed priests their finest sartorial robs and finest life styles. Hard to justified their preaching for good for preaching for their life style. What is “good” anyway? Centuries, name of their gods, carried out most horrific wars, killings innocence people. Just don’t put yourself brainlessly washed by scumbags. Anyway woman you can to whatever you like your own body; you can abuse yourself, self mutilated yourself, kill yourself or something for your own body as long as not harm to others Ok cool! Young Sun, you are the Devil! Read more Brainwashing from Wikipedia and Mind control
Update: I am the perfect example how I was indoctrinated when I was very little child: Buddhism, Confucianism and Christianity and shamanism(ten thousands gods). You can imagine how I was confused by; you were sinned child one second and your sin cleared away like traffic light in another second; green go yellow ready red go go! he hee all go same time!! O man you can see what come out of me; she completely made from devil herself! She is happy as cloud in the sky!

Update pancake god:

Pancake gods

I believed gods
Every gods in the world
You name it of them
I remember every gods
Thousands of god matters
So one day I tell myself
You have too many gods
You can spare some of
So I mix with flowers
Flavor of cleavage
Sizzling them flying pan
I made perfect gods
I called them pancake gods
I eat eat day after day
With sweet golden syrup
Finally I tired of them
No more pancake gods
I throw my gods out