Monday, February 21, 2011

My Lucky Charm


The Face is so woefully glorious sinfully charming
Weathered million smiles, golden foredated, broke my heart think that this charming frontier, who was he? He could have been a real daredevil? Feel very close, I called him my luck charm, indeed so very beautiful? I love the Silk Road. Read more...
By the way do you think I was a one of the Silk Road merchant in my prior life? By the way again, why do you think this person touchs your heart? His weathered happy smile that broke my heart you can imagine... all the seasons he endured, I think beauty is millions fold really...

Another by the again again: Think of this splendours silk gown, he thought of immortality yes that is why we think he is beautiful, his weathered mucking face, woeful gesture says there is no such thing as immortality that is we feel the distant, times and fleeting. Composition in our life is in a such way there is no such thing as agreeable disagreeable but a fleeting nature. Weathered fading away. Wonders. Purely selfishness that made them blind their own shadows. All these tyrants around world if they have little bit of wisdom and accept their limitation and weakness, then this world bit more happy place. Hey Col Qaddafi take down our rusty medallions, achieved rusty bounty in your own regma, No foundation of rotten seed, your times up – mate, it is time to go to your resting place for tenure dwell, mating with your arm length wisdom at your stone fenced tombstone! What is going you Korean north? Why don’t you wake up for run for your 60 or of years lazy feet and brain sake of your pride and dignity. You Korean North dimwit what is wrong with you? World deep admiration all the great people who fighting for their freedom in their great soil, surly they deserve their sovereign right!

Another thing I want to mention on my beloved Kiwi land. I rang some of my friend they are all Ok but incredible they are one of most kind kindest sincere people you ever met, stimulatingly Alan Skpye text on me middle of his meeting, he says “Bad earthquake in Christchurch again, worse than the first one. People killed - not sure how many yet!” Alan text time was 1:59:04 PM, and I just listening on FM news. I think we Australia should send some recues what is good for the mateship? Wonder anyway when one currency and one economy?