Friday, April 23, 2010

The Road of Enlightenment – Be Silly

I really like to write myself, a new found niche for expert in exert myself in this world. Show me off, no one do that add-on mighty job, so I do myself until I get a famous for my foremost art of work of autographical immortal poem in my silliness. Then other person do that for me.

Prof Krugman says The moral, I believe, is that only someone who doesn’t take himself too seriously is really fit to produce ideas that make the world a much better place.

I have been thinking, this is word for me really honestly, I am a such girl not really take serious of myself, so do you think I can produce hot shot ideas that make the world a much better place? Well I don’t care whether my ideas make this world good or bad but rather I would like to be a fame-famous that is all. I think really this word a living profit of my being ! I made it as my creed” SILLY”, as it really encourage me became a silly girl! But what happen if I don’t take myself serious who does take serious of me? When I was a little girl I was not encourage to smile, because my grandmamma used to say: you should not smile abundantly because no one take you seriously! So I never smiled alligator-ish until I left the oldy-mouldy squawky confused Confucius dogma. I thought that was really hard become a good human being, but this word is really encourage me become a silly and same time become a good human; you have a cake and eat too! what it means is that “ you must be a silly girl then you are in a business, you can finish off your unfinished business!” Alan thinks I am a ridiculously impossible! I think I am a very natural -- I must padded infallibility my shoulder and let the world know that I am deadly serious person in a silliness gown. How this sound? Here I go with full of silliness with full of great ideas which make this world is reeling shining! When I die I tombstone will bears “here the greatest silliness refused to die!