Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I thank Young Sun Kim-Walker

Thanks to Young Sun Kim-Walker, for such nasty temperament, it is difficult to understand her why she is so bad tempered and boiling all the time. Any decent human being without unprejudiced unable to understand her. So normal sane human don’t try Ok. If you can not deal with her just condemn her but you should aware she is vengeful, the coiled demon rising dark night deep oceanic bed, she is a cold blooded demon, she is after you if you are a stupid scumbag. Dark night, she is rising in her deep abyss and stalk you through your sleepless night with your dead end. Her slithering poisonous tongue You will be shiver, cold sweat though your spine, she will stark your white night as she made you as her enemies. Young Sun is well known for “ a dog with a bone!” She will never let you go without her justification if you are her mouth. So if you are a succumbag arsshole you better worries deep worry until you stupid brain melting into blood clots or brain hemorrhage and then finally you will end your little life. I thanks Young Sun, for her irascible nasty tongue makes her enemies full hysteria, sodomy of their own mouth their own ass and their own undoing, Young Sun she can not separate herself sanity for insanity, she is excitable, moody and bloody, just natural as unveiling mystery of human nature, truly remarkable hence no vagaries understanding where she is coming from. Anyway many thanks to Young Sun her nice commentary about her characteristics, her vengeful lucidly warnings for her enemies and her out of orbital suggestions.

Upgrade myself: I think I don’t want to pin down myself all nasty kind of thing. You see I care my friends how they think of me, so I have to wretch my keyboard defend my nasty self or bit of attempt to influence what you think of me. You know I can be very sweet pea(inside of me, a very old man and a little girl co-existent) if you are my friend but then I don’t make friend, I know lots of people but I don’t know who are my friend that is also problems. O yes I don’t think that is problem at all. I think no one want to be my friend because I don’t want to be your friend anyway. It is such grief making friend but it is joy to be a just a friend. But mind you I can be very very loyal you know, if you are my friend even if you don’t care about me, I never betray you but I betray myself, as I am very sweet sweet you know I want you know that my other side too; rubbery dark bitter sour. We all committed each other to death but we all go alone. You know we all come from this world wet seed, few seasons we grow ourselves warmth arranged begins and ends, and we departure from the season a turf of dry ash.