Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blaze, Namugunsambosal… Halleluiah..,

Blaze, namugunsambosal… halleluiah.., neither respect nor not respect region of religion, I just can not get on very well with them. Like faithless friends. Fanatical glued map in your mind. I was born into and brought up deeply sure religious family one or another way, the tatted united systemic rituals, I still angry, I believe that I was brain washed by them, that makes me entirely derailed. You see if you over do, it twisted into opposite poles. I think a parent should respect child right; term of their choice of religion. Not put a child head from their cradles saying-- hey you believe this because - “ I say so!” Well if I were child “get stuff mamma!” I will pick my believe when I am 18 years old, then I know what I am doing = devil +angel = super confused full self centered brat. Sink or swimming, well eventfully come around… search yourself…

As my earliest memories; e.g, lullabies, moldy oldy smells candles, dark hard cold wooded floor beautiful heartless embroiders silk cushions‘” namugunsambosal… tuk-tak tuk-tak tuk-tak… sunbeam face wake up. And with went to bed with humble water stream, and Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah...Sunday church..., so if I denied them, they are not part of my make up, then the ten thousand god will send to me the Mujahidin camp for a silence gala training again. Still my way of thinking are based on this deep concoction of bit of pieces; Buddhism Confucianism, Shamanism, Taoism and Christen, 123ism, anyism, ism ism… etc… you name them… deep down there, I am under the “ten thousand gods spell!” They also on my disposal mind you so I am very powerful my own right under my spell! Believe is very powerful. But if you believe yourself you don’t have to bargain anyone. Once I told a friend who was very devotee Muslim, I said to him “ I am my own god!” he looked at me serenely beautifully with a great pity, but he was too polite to spill his thought and tell me I was mad. Whoe confusion chaos heehe and I cruises around if I find something interesting I take it, make my ownism. So my world of religious views highly hybrid. Freedom of choice-ism, one-human-god-ims, I hangs out my believe to search for ditch. Believe Or Not is my religion. No one disowned me or I disown nobody. As long as they not seduce me getting into their buggery self inflicted crumbling scrums, I respect their every believe believe even if their buggery. But I have problems the Catholic rapists’ saga make me deeply angry because children involved name of god. It is celibacy. Church says don’t make love, it is sin, but name of god buggery is ok, as long as you can get away! You dame smart enough so that make sure no one catches your buggery! If anyone catches you, well you are then dead! Another hand church says, begotten children as much possible for increase future buggery pool. How could any stainless breached god standing front of people and feed spoonful mouth two faced creed and saying “ clean clean!” well sterilized creed not for fertile minds because not tasty enough to feed immense human taste surly! I rather discussed with a life with a drunken whoring zen monk a sleazy back street bar then a rapist from a grand shining celibacy dean.