Saturday, September 26, 2009

OO Men, OO Boys?

Image from NY Times

OO men, OO boys, O please please tuck your underwear into your pants. Here are my utter dismay, couples on this nice tucked in article from NY Times (also see my nice poached photo too!). Every time I saw “half man” buttocks with their underwear pendants, Wow am I too gone off? Or they are too legendry ridiculers in our time. I respect their freedom indeed, as you can wear your bras in your face as sunglass while you are sun bathing. You can have a tongue piecing with a motorbike or you have can huge watermelons on your breasts( I am bit nasty in here) a huge snake tatoo on your chest (I agree with this indeed!!), but not “ watch my underwear on the road” I have been trying to figure out who were wrong, ME or them. Thanks thanks this article elated my sanity. Joy, make me I am not alone whole this world. I had no one to ask whether that is new fashion trend of sarcophagus or redemption of new butlers’ crucifixion. Dispersed walking time bombs were on road shows around cities and exposed their hot bums. Killing off their lethal Apollo-ish attraction. O I dismay their godly emblems battle between trend natters, non-trend mutters. Beautiful as they are, I am utterly concern their bums-bombs culture might ruins a slops of magical distraction of natters.

Whenever I saw them I was deeply worry that their pants felling off from beauty slops and world can see their whereabouts manhood.

Am I wrong? Or am I too boring? Or What? Or am I really ruefully wrong in here? O Why…?

State of Confusing Update: been thinking, honestly be honest OK all we woman out there, how many woman can resist if these bums are not covered by the “garments”. Ok be honest Ok!! Gosh sooo confusing isn’t it?