Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Strange Dream

Execution! Wow I was in USA in my dream! Winding few seasons back! A strange dream was. But I had lots of strange violent dreams anyway! Hoping no more! It was a very violent dream indeed. People said that there were three occasions, crimes have been committed, it didn’t say what sort of crime, but the penalty were all of them have death penalties. Three of them were all caught. The executions have been carried out panoramic way. One of them was executed by hanging, very vaguely, I was become aware(heard) of that the hanging has taken place, but the hanging scenes was not clear. Vey hazy kind of scenery, I didn’t see the hanging, only heard of it. Very fast moving, lots of people were there, I was told by whispers that the hanging. And moved on second offence. The second execution was taken a place where, a rough stones foothill, cloudy gray dark scenery, it might have been a early morning or twilight or a dark cloudy day. It might have been a near rail road, so the bottom foothill was a wide road where lots of spectators for the execution, a crowed was cheering the execution. The top of a road, a man chasing a criminal, and the human criminal was rolling down from the top of the hill to down, and the chaser-executioner hold a huge scythe and was running down with the criminal. A kind of chasing. That was the method of execution, one stage the executioner swung his scythe cut the criminal head off from the criminal’s body, and the head was rolling down like any other stone from the scene and become eventually a stone. We all cheering up the sense. I am not sure I was of part of the cheering! That was end of the second execution. The third one was put him(not sure whether a man or a woman, I refer as a man, in general man are more violent than woman! Sorry non-violent peace loving men!) into a glass house for a lethal injection. So people can see the killing process to the criminal. The house has summer furniture, dark scenery probably somewhere at a summer house sea with tinted windows. Three chairs was laid out at front of window, people said the criminal sit at the middle chair. But people were saying that he was waiting for the President Bush presidential pardon. People was whispering the pardon will be arrival in any second so the lethal injection has been delaying. They didn’t say “what if the presidential pardon won’t be arrival” then there I wake up. And I have been thinking, I probably read so much American newspapers or blogs I even had weird American dreams. It really bit bizarre!! But I was not afraid of them at all, some violent dream I was often screaming screaming but this dream I was very much a part of cold blooded specters or executioners. I was in charge! Nice nice finally I become not a victim of dreams but an executioner of dream! I like that like that very much! Emotionless expressionless, motionlessly no empathy whatsoever just see through the scenery! Why?..