Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love Dali


Few days back I went to see the oracle Dali walking. Heee he bite me I love him very much, you can see his wonder world. I have so many dreams similar to his paintings. So many… you know eventfully we all live his kind of world! Make me cry, they touch me deeply utterly, I am so alone when I see his paintings so lonely… I don’t think he was lonely when he painted these. He had full of suckers in his head, that make ms so lonely and bitter…. Just I am saying right! What can I say. When I see something so splendors I have this urge to destroy or to blemish it. So make me not seduced by them. I am not sure because I am a devil… so I swear at him , saying “ you fucking son of bitch what a great beast you are! Hee he bite me Dali lovely Dali Babble Ouchy Dali Bbali he bite me again! When you are looking at him you know purling purring purring!!! After that I told a friend, saying Wow the wickedly handsome bastard! He said “remember you are married!” So What! I woof….